Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's Coming Back!!!

So I know my last "Gossip Girl" post was only two months ago, but they've just got the cutest little ad campaign going right now and I was seduced all over again. There are a great many promos, but this one is my favorite (love the song and editing style!):



They also have an ingenious print campaign in full swing. Basically, they show a still of a "provacative" moment from the show and pair it with a quote from a negative review of the show, such as the "mind-blowingly inappropriate" quote from the Parents Television Council - they hate the show.


I just can't wait for September 1st!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh hi, yeah, i'm still reading your blog, I just can't comment about Gossip Girl.

bye

Al the Gal said...

Thanks. I wasn't expecting anyone to comment on this anyway. I've decided that the best way to handle my "Gossip Girl" obsession is to just ingest and purge - get it all out there even if no one else cares! ;)