Saturday, July 19, 2008

Funny Office Video

I was shuffling around on Youtube the other day, catching up on the latest offerings from Gossip Girl and Battlestar Galactica fans, when I came across a great Dwight/Jim vid. It's horribly uncomfortable (like the show itself) that because it's edited so well, it actually appears as if Jim is harboring a huge crush on Dwight. Totally cracked me up!




Or if you prefer a Michael/Dwight pairing. Or another Dwight/Jim to the "Best of Friends" song from The Fox and the Hound.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's hilarious. I prefer the Jim/Dwight best friends. Fox & The Hound makes me cry. Copperrrr!!

Al the Gal said...

I thought you would - that's why I included that song. I knew you had a big ol' soft spot for that movie!

Heather said...

We'll always be friends - won't we Copper?

TEAR.