Thursday, September 18, 2008

This Week in Chuck...

So I know I missed last week (I'm sure you were all devastated) but to be frank, Chuck just hasn't worn anything especially great in the last two episodes. His clothes batting average for this season is shockingly low, given what he's capable of. To be fair, last week he did wear a sweater vest paired with pink argyle socks to play squash in, but I couldn't find a screencap that really did it justice, and I don't wanna tease you all with that great image if I can't deliver the goods. The only other noteworthy wardrobe contribution was a maroon suit paired with a pink shirt - fruity enough, yes - but there were no accessories, no cravat, nary a bowtie in sight and that is just unacceptable. Where is the batshit crazy??? Give the people what they want!!!

This week was more of the same as the entire episode all took place at one party so we only saw a bathrobe and his party clothes. However, his party outfit was to my liking, so it's the winner by default. Again, a lovely cravat, and this one is paisley patterned and that just tickles me pink.


Here's hoping next week will signal a return to the absolutely awesome shenanigans of the Chuck Bass wardrobe - the promo featured him in a lavender suit!

No comments: