Thursday, October 2, 2008

This Week in Chuck...


Winner: The navy shirt with white collar and sailor-style...what is that? A kerchief? Not a cravat, but not a tie... I confess, I'm at a loss. Whatever it is, it makes him look an extra from an MGM musical where Gene Kelly prances around on a sound stage decorated like a ship, with dancing sailors in the background. All Chuck needs is the little sailor hat, cocked to one side. Can you see it?

My screencap knowledge is limited so I pretty much have to work with what I can scrounge up, and I can hardly ever find shots that display his entire outfits in decent lighting, so I'm sorry you don't even get to see the full ensembles. Especially the shoes. I know I've mentioned some of his amazing socks, and his shoes are frequently awesome as well, but alas, can't find the money shots, so I'll have to make do with the focus on his extreme and varied collection of neckware. Worse things have happened.

No comments: