Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Hey! It's That Guy!" Makes EW

So now you know that I'm not dead. Sorry for not posting anything lately!


I know I've missed my monthly "Oh, That Guy!" posts lately. (Actually, I've neglected to blog about quite a few things lately including, but not limited to, Check This Out, This Week in Chuck, Weekly Links, and anything resembling an actual movie review.) But "Hey! It's That Guy!" is on the forefront right now because an article about the many underappreciated character actors made last week's issue of Entertainment Weekly. (Sorry for the crappy photo - taken with my phone camera as I couldn't find a copy of it online and nothing else would do!) The list is comprised of 22 familiar faces, 3 of whom have been previous features in "Oh, That Guy!" - John Slattery (my inaugural inductee), Celia Weston, and Bob Balaban. A couple others in the EW article were on my short list for future entries (like Stephen Tobolowsky, Beth Grant, and Larry Miller - trust me, you'd recognize them if you saw them! See below!)















So to make up for my shocking inattention to this feature, please do me a solid and check out the link over at Entertainment Weekly - it's a fabulous list!

No comments: