Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This Week in Chuck...


Last night was another fabulous episode! My Blair love i
s quickly rising back to Season One levels (although Dan stumbled a bit after last week's impressive showing and is now almost a douche again). Now that Blair and Chuck have declared an armistice they are back to cute snark and co-plotting, just the way I like it, and she was freaking hilarious last night! I missed last week, yet again, so you get two entries this week (again).

Winner #1: From last week's episode, Chuck actually wore a pretty fab gray/green suit with awesome lapels and piping, but you can see that in the photo from the episode in my
"Best TV Week Ever" post. So instead I'm going with the pretty lavender sweater. Not too crazy, but how pretty is he in that color? Love it!


Winner #2: Chuck only wore 2 outfits in last night's episode, so lucky for us one of them was this amazing, plaid blazer. Seriously, I spent a good five minutes gushing about this thing while I was watching the episode. And every time he came back onscreen led to another round of, "Oh My God, that jacket is fucking awesome!" Apparently I'm easy to please; all you need is a plaid jacket and healthy dose of smarm.


No comments: