Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Flashback!

,
I don't know what prompted this sudden resurgence of love for my erstwhile favorite show, but I am in the middle of a "Dawson's Creek" renaissance. I must have caught an episode at 5am a couple weeks ago, that is the only possible explanation for how it has become a permanent fixture on my brain. But I have fallen off the wagon and am knee-deep in the Pacey and Joey abyss. God, Joshua Jackson cannot guest-star on "Grey's Anatomy" fast enough for me! So in honor of this rekindled flame I drudged up some, you guessed it, YouTube videos! (Seriously, this website has provided me with a whole lot of cheap and easy shipper therapy!)

First up, we have the artsy video. It's a creative editing job about the angsty Dawson/Joey/Pacey triangle in Season Three. (Oh, how I miss the days when "Dawson's Creek" was the height of sophistication for me!)



And second, just your standard "Pacey and Joey are in love" montage. To be fair, this song should technically belong to Chuck and Blair over at "Gossip Girl" but as much as I love the Dawson's videos and the people who made them, they don't choose a lot of songs I like. They are pretty sappy. And this is coming from someone who likes sap. But I draw the line at Celine Dion and Faith Hill providing the entire Pacey/Joey soundtrack. So, glad I found this one, well-edited and to a song I can stand!



No comments: