Monday, December 8, 2008

My Computer Blows Chunks


I know I promised a "Things I Missed" post a week ago, which is incredibly ironic as I've now missed so much more that that post is most likely irrelevant. In the boonies of good ol' Sweet Home, our computer has up and quit connecting to the Internet, so this is the first chance I've had to check anything online in about a week. Sorry 'bout that. (I'm actually using the computer at my friend's house in Eugene right now.) We're taking the computer in to get fixed tomorrow, and hopefully we'll get it back before the week is out so that I can actually post all the things I've been working on.

As for now, tonight is Gossip Girl and it looks like Bart Bass has died, so I am of course super excited about Chuck's imminent meltdown! Seriously, I want that boy screaming and crying and tearing his hair out (from the previews, it's already 50% more unkempt than usual) because I want to see this actor effing lose it! Can't wait, but I won't be able to weigh in until later. Boo-hoo.

Hopefully I'll be talking to you by week's end. In the meantime, came across this great song while I was watching shipper videos on youtube. It's called "HeartBeat" by Scouting for Girls and I put it on repeat while getting ready this morning. Love!



No comments: